Web Dev Matters and Me

Web Development Matters - HTML, XML, C#, .NET, AJAX/Javascript(jQuery), CSS, XML-XSLT

ME - LIFE,Philippines, Tokyo, ECE, PhilNITS/JITSE,情報処理, 日本語

things about Philippines, gaming, C# development and web development, how to make money in stock trading

Web Dev Matters and Me

I wish I can gamble, so I can have a chance for you..

I'm enjoying (or enduring) a look weekend now, thanks to the current administration who declared "Chinese New Year" a special non-working holiday. Although it was good for my tired body, it is torment for my mind, as PSE is at holiday too (-_-;).

I'm loaded with things to do. I'm working on my website, and just considered to make it a little bit dependent to file system, since I won't be paying extra bucks for server power. At times, I would take time to step out to gym, train a little sweat-break exercise and sweat more in sauna and take hot shower afterwards. 

Stock-wise, I unloaded my PNB for 64.2. I bought it for 59.5, which gave me about 8% of my capital (around 2-3 weeks holding period). I'm still holding LCB, altough it is already giving me an eyesore @ almost 5% loss.

NI is tempting, but that's what we can expect to a JAP stock, the strings are attached to the best jock player in PSE. It went from 5.5 to 6.67 in a day, even with high RSI. In short, it was too hot to handle.

Keeping my LCB loss, I decided to buy PX which just breaked the triangle. I'm expecting this stock to trade soon at 27-30 level (current was 23.1).

PD : 80% in PX, 20% in LCB.




0 comments:

FB Connect