Web Dev Matters and Me

Web Development Matters - HTML, XML, C#, .NET, AJAX/Javascript(jQuery), CSS, XML-XSLT

ME - LIFE,Philippines, Tokyo, ECE, PhilNITS/JITSE,情報処理, 日本語

things about Philippines, gaming, C# development and web development, how to make money in stock trading

Web Dev Matters and Me

last day of january stock trading

I had a terrible stomachache that I can't go to work now.. so im stuck watching prices inside CR . hahaha





Again, something funny with the panel. I was stuck watching for - since most of my money is pooled here. 


But notice this 3 stocks (prime orion, nihao ,lmg chem ). What do they have in common? These are the bids interrupted by the closing time. Jap stocks? and most probably controlled by a good jock player, especially LMG which avoided the ceiling.




This was my last snapshot, but as of writing. PX just hit 23.3. As expected of a responsible mining company. (^_^)


caveat as always.


0 comments:

FB Connect