Web Dev Matters and Me

Web Development Matters - HTML, XML, C#, .NET, AJAX/Javascript(jQuery), CSS, XML-XSLT

ME - LIFE,Philippines, Tokyo, ECE, PhilNITS/JITSE,情報処理, 日本語

things about Philippines, gaming, C# development and web development, how to make money in stock trading

Web Dev Matters and Me

FMAP(Fund Managers Association Meeting) sponsored by Macquarie pumped OV up?

OV moved bullish from 0.052 to 0.055(it even reached 0.056 at some point). This gaved me about 16.67% gain in my portfolio although that gain is just eaten by my position in PXP .... Oh well, there is no room for regrets.



The gloomy days seems to have ended. With the outlook rating given to philippines, foreign funds are flowing in the market. Most bluechips went UP really fast so we can expect a very happy trading days for daytraders.


There is more to come next week, so I might think up of some plan entering stocks that I'm keeping my eye on, other than OIL stocks. But just like what macquarie says. Investing in Oil exploration is a very profitable investment.

0 comments:

FB Connect