Web Dev Matters and Me

Web Development Matters - HTML, XML, C#, .NET, AJAX/Javascript(jQuery), CSS, XML-XSLT

ME - LIFE,Philippines, Tokyo, ECE, PhilNITS/JITSE,情報処理, 日本語

things about Philippines, gaming, C# development and web development, how to make money in stock trading

Web Dev Matters and Me

Gloomy weather, gloomy news, only OIL is moving UP

The movement of oil price is so fascinating that it affected the whole world's trading market. I'm really pleased with my gains in Philodrill Corp (OV), but somehow my gains is countered by my loss in Philex Petroleum Corp (PXP). They are even making bad news just to make the stock price lower, but I'm planning to cut my losses here and move on. I might be regretting to have bought OV instead, but again... regrets in stock market is a SIN.

The Philippines is barraged by different low pressure areas, sometimes getting stronger to be declared as typhoon. It was all rainy day, and my Globe internet connection eventually disconnect whenever a strong pouring of rain would suddenly drop. I get tired explaining this to the CS of globe. I hope they would try their own product to know it well and seek for improvement.


RFM getting pumped again at the closing. 2M worth of shares, WOW! It might be a trap too, but I might put a little here, so I might plan my exit on my losing PXP :(


I really wanted to finish up my Blogmanager app. A window application that will help me post on the website I'm working on at the moment. Others may think it was like inventing a wheel when developing a CMS, but I think sometimes re-making the wheel is what exactly developers need to have a better understanding of something :). Better knowing how to make one, than just knowing how to use one.


And the negative news about West Philippines sea? I think these market traders are just threading stories and hitting where it would "hurt", so scared traders will unload their stocks and they would wait to initiate an ambush buy. The oil price might move exactly as Macquarie forecasted, and these market traders won't miss every chance they can make to make the trades favorable to them. So why I'm planning to sell? I don't believe there would be a war in the west philippines. but I won't like myself getting left out when everyone is selling. OIL stocks has good fundamentals especially with the recent events. but sitting down and wait for it to recover is bad. My plan is to re-enter when it is near the bottom.


0 comments:

FB Connect